7 Way RV Blade Trailer Light Wiring Tester Hitch LED 7Pin Plug Connector Adapter
- Confirms proper vehicle and trailer electrical function
- Tests 7-way for tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Features a label for each LED, indicating the intended function
- Constructed with LED lights for long-lasting use
- Rugged PVC plastic body is designed to be weather, corrosion and impact resistant
- The nickel-plated copper pins are well conductive, wear and tear resistant
- Even in the small details, this circuit tester stands out from the others.
- Compatible with standard 7-way blade trailer sockets
Part of towing responsibly is making sure your trailer lights are working properly. Whether you have just installed a new vehicle-to-trailer wiring harness or are trying to locate the cause of an electrical problem, MICTUNING 7-Way connector tester is great for testing tail lights, turn signals, brake lights, ground connections and other electrical components on your vehicle and trailer.
Directly plugging it into a connector socket on your vehicle, it'll respond to the various electrical signals when you push the brake pedal, signals a turn, turn on the running lights, etc. When the socket is getting proper power, the tester's LEDs will light up corresponding to each wire in the connector. Testing your vehicle-side socket is essential after installing a new custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harness and is highly recommended every time you hitch up to tow.
Also, if you are experiencing electrical problems with your trailer, MICTUNING tester will be able to tell you whether the problem is rooted in your vehicle's electrical system or if your trailer needs some rewiring. Take this portable lightweight 7 way trailer tester light circuit connector wherever you go and drive with confidence!!!
- BU: Back up or reverse circuit center pole
- RT: Right turn/brake
- T/M: Taillights
- LT: Left turn/brake
- BK: Brake controller output
- 12V: 12-volt power feed